Sunday, February 28, 2016

the next chapter.


February is going to end and there are so many things that I want to write but I guess I’ll just stick to the important one.

The winter break is fine, I got lots of work here to do and also I learned so much.

I am a person who doesn’t like to depend to others; I like to do things on my own. It felt better than giving so much hope to a single ‘human’. Call me a loner, ya right but the thing is when once you try to get everybody involved there’s nobody shows up and from that I’m comfortable doing all alone.

Yes, it’s exhausting but I can’t help but doing that over and over.

Okeyh. Full stop here.

Oh ya, I would like to tribute a special thanks to Ust. Nazim who believe in me to be the mc for the DYTM Tuanku Raja Muda Perlis’ event. It is an amazing experience J

And also my two sifus, who guided with all of the protocols and etc..

Now it’s time to start focusing to classes, another mountain to be moved.





No comments:

Post a Comment